- The women’s Conquer Waterproof Jacket is an outer layer with advanced technology to keep dry in wet weather
- Designed with a longer cut, this jacket has a fit that covers your seat for extra protection while sitting to glass or riding a horse
- This jacket fits nicely over base and mid layers, yet still looks feminine
- YKK water resistant zippers eliminates the need for flaps over the zippers allowing for a more streamlined function and less weight
- Next generation WPB technology repels water and keeps you dry, no matter what
- Conquer Waterproof Jacket has articulated elbows which work great for active movements
- Zippered chest, sleeve, and hand pockets will help keep your items secure and safe
The Conquer Jacket is your outermost layer when the weather decides to turn south. It is made with advanced fabric tech to make sure you are totally dry. The Conquer Jacket is fully seam sealed and uses YKK water resistant zippers so you’re always protected. We’ve all heard of waterproof-breathable fabrics but unlike most fabrics on the market we’ve developed a special membrane that is hydrophobic based. It naturally repels moisture and uses microporous technology to let the moisture out. A subtle mechanical stretch adds comfort. The Conquer Jacket is packable, waterproof, and comfortable.
|Numerical Size||0 to 2||4 to 6||8 to 10||10 to 12||14 to 16|
|Chest||32.5" - 33.5"||34.5" - 35.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||39.5" - 41.5"||42.5 - 44.5"|
|Waist||25.5" - 26.5"||27.5" - 28.5"||29.5" - 31.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|Hip||35" - 36"||37"- 38"||39" - 41"||42" - 44"||45" - 47"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.