- For those who want the security of two more arrows with almost no added weight
- Provides super-quiet performance which is ideal for close-in shots
- Quick Draw Arrow System puts your arrow close at hand for a second shot
- The 7 Arrow Quiver doubles as a stabilizer balancing out your bow
- Weighs only 10 oz
- Length is 20 3/4"
- Hold arrows tight, eliminating lost or dropped arrows
- Warranty - TightSpot “Iron Clad” Lifetime Guarantee
Keep arrows close to the bow riser with this compact quiver. The lightweight quiver holds seven arrows and doubles as a stabilizer with the forward/backward adjustability. It features RightSpot adjustment system that moves the quiver in tight to the bow, eliminating accuracy-robbing bow torque. It holds two more arrows than the standard 5 arrow quiver, but weighs only 10 oz and is as compact as the five arrow quiver.
|Materials||Carbon & Aluminum|
|Hood to Gripper||18"|
Tightspot makes the best quivers out their. 7 arrow is a no brainer as it doesn’t weigh any more than the 5 arrow. Only put 5 arrows if that is what you need but if you like to pack added arrows with Judo tip or field tip, you are all set.
Tight Spot 7. Hand nice and is consistent shot after shot. Have 5MM FMJ’s and I get a slight rattle from arrow 2 & 6 rubbing against quiver housing. Need to play with it a bit and seek out some forums to see what I’m missing. The quiver is solid and I trust it. Just got to figure out the noise.
I’ve tightened down everything I can and still get a rattle sound when I shoot. The problem is in the hood somewhere.
It works good haven’t had it in the feild yet but soo far it good
This quiver is typical to the high quality of the tightspot line. I wanted extra arrows for grouse encounters and this is perfect.