- High quality 25° down sleeping bag takes you from early season scouting to mid-season hunts
- Available in two lengths (6’) and (6’6”) that weigh only 1 lb 13 oz and 1 lb 15 oz
- No claustrophobia with shoulder, hip and foot box measurements of 65”, 68”, and 42”
- Two zippers allow the Terralite to mate with other Western Mountaineering bags and also opens the bag completely around the foot
- Made with 850+ power European goose down fill
- Made in the USA
The latest addition to the Extremelite Series is a wide sleeping bag made for side sleeping comfort, the Terralite. It features 12 denier ripstop nylon shell fabric with a 15 denier nylon taffeta lining material. There are two zippers allowing this bag to mate with other Western Mountaineering mummy bags and the second zipper opens the bag up completely around the foot. With both zippers open this bag can make a fairly wide “camper van” comforter, but even when zipped up it is extremely comfortable. This is due to its wide girth through the middle of the bag, a design that side sleepers will find ideal. Despite the comfortable shape, this bag weighs less than two pounds.
|Weight||Reg- 1 lb 13 oz
Long- 1 lb 15 oz
|Pack Size||Reg- 7"x13"
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Semi Rectangular|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg- 18oz
|Max User Height||Reg- 6'0"
|Shoulder Girth||Reg- 65"
|Foot Girth||Reg- 42" Long- 42"|
|Material||ExtremeLite breathable nylon shell|