- High performance down quilt designed for ultralight early season scouting and hunting
- Available in two lengths, regular and long, that weigh only 11 oz and 12.5 oz
- The Nanolite sleeps comfortably into the 38° temperature range
- Attach to any sleeping pad using two flat elastic loops and elastic lace bottom closure
- 850+ power European goose down fill
- Come in two lengths; the 5’8″ version is designed for people at or below 6’0″ tall and the 6’4″ version is designed for people between 6’0″ and 6’6″
- Made in the USA
The Nanolite quilt is a high-performance sleep system designed for the ultralight fanatic. Compatible with any mummy shaped sleeping pad, it boasts high functionality and lightweight performance. Current quilt designs suffer from poor closure, leading to excessive heat loss. Western Mountaineering has addressed this with the addition of a top collar that drapes around the shoulders of the user, locking in core body heat. The Nanolite's unique but simple bottom closure system boasts full closure from shoulder to foot. This closure system also allows for shoulder and hip girth that fit a wide range of sizes and body types.
The lengths of these bags are unique due to their nonhooded design. The regular length is made to fit regular length pads while the long length is designed for long pads. The bags themselves are 6’4” for the long and 5'8" for the regular. Boasting a 7 denier shell and 850+ fill down, the Nanolite achieves exceptionally high warmth to weight ratio and packs down to minuscule sizes.
Note: Sleeping pad not included.
|Intended Use||Backpack hunting|
|Weight||11 oz (reg), 12.5 oz (long)|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down|
|Fill Weight||6.5 oz (reg), 7.25 oz (long|
|Max User Height||5'8" (reg), 6'4" (long)|