- 30° high quality 800+ fill power down sleeping bag
- The regular length weighs just 1 lb 7.5 oz, while the long version only weighs 1 lb 11 oz
- The Hydrogen is a lightweight high-quality bag for scouting and early season hunts
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
- Ultralight fabrics, Pertex Quantum 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR
- Smooth curved baffles reduce down from shifting and migrating
Warranty - Manufacturer or material defects
For those early season scouting and hunting trips, the Marmot Hydrogen is your go-to bag. The Hydrogen utilizes 800+ fill power goose down. Additionally, a down defender treatment improves water resistance in wet conditions. An anatomically designed foot box with wrap-around construction increases warmth for your feet. The main access zipper has an anti-snag slider making it that much easier to get into bed on a chilly night. The pack size is impressive, packing down to a mere 4.6L size. The Hydrogen is lofty, sleeps warm, is extremely lightweight, and takes up almost no space in your pack. It’s a perfect addition to your early season kit.
|Weight||Regular: 1 lb 7.5 oz
Long: 1 lb 11 oz
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||800+ fill goose down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 10.9 oz
Long: 13.8 oz
|Max User Height||6 ft (Regular), 6 ft 6 in (Long)|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 61"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 56"
|Material||Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d 100% nylon ripstop with durable water repellent finish|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|