- The 35 degree temperature rating make this a perfect early-mid season sleeping bag for those warmer nights
- 2 lbs 1.6 oz makes this a perfect backcountry sleeping bag when every ounce counts
- Internal stash pocket allows easy access to phones, headlamps, or anything else you want to keep close at hand while sleeping
- 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Length Locks allow you to adjust the bag to your height, creating a comfortable cocoon of fill around your feet
- Anti-snag, two-way YKK zipper opens from the bottom or top to easily control the flow of air
A lightweight, versatile bag with plenty of room for comfort on cooler nights. The KSB 35 features a 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. Right at home in the backcountry or hunting from the truck, this bag features Length Locks™ that can shorten the bag, and a two-way zipper that allows you to open the foot box for ventilation. Unzip the bag all the way to convert it into a generous blanket.
|Weight||2 lbs 1.6 oz|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||80/20 Gray Duck Down (Top) // Synthetic (Bottom)|
|Fill Weight||650 Down with Synthetic|
|Dimensions||82 x 30 inches|
|Warranty||2 year guarantee|
I took this out to west Texas on a deer hunt for 6 days.! We were right at freezing temps or below for most of the trip. This bag held up great. I run hot so I slept in it in my underwear and was completely comfortable. For someone who is a bit less prone to cold, light thermals or regular old pjs will do the trick in down to <10 degree weather in this bag. So glad I bought it! Thanks GoHUNT!
Bought this as it was on the cheaper end and have used it a few times this summer already. Got it to use in Colorado this September. This far have not found a single complaint. And that's coming from a bigger framed guy who needs room to move.