- A traditional mummy bag delivering value and performance in a lightweight package
- Regular length bag weighs just 2 lbs 6 oz, while the long version is 2 lbs 8 oz
- Rated at 15° to keep you comfortable on the mountain even during the coldest nights
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Baffled construction to keep the insulation where it needs to be, no cold spots
- 600 fill DownTek - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign approved chemistry.
Big Agnes' traditional down mummy bags deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag. They are insulated with DownTek and use baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials, these bags fit the bill.
|Weight||Regular: 2 lbs 6 oz
Long: 2 lbs 8 oz
|Compressed Bag Size||Regular: 8" x 8"
Long: 8" x 9"
|Stuff Sack Size||Regular & Long: 8" x 17.5"|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||600 fill DownTek™ water repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 21.5 oz
Long: 22.5 oz
|Max User Height||6 ft (Regular), 6 ft 6 in (Long)|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 60"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 54"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 36"
|Material||Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
Used this in Wyoming on a overnight trip, my buddy and I also had to sleep in the back of my truck overnight with it in a parking lot in Afton after we had my truck towed to a shop there when it died in the back country. Kept me comfy, works in multiple situations.
Gotta make the best out of crappy situiations.
I purchased this bag a few years ago and have used it on many backpacking/hunting trips. It compresses very well to be easily packable and the comfort and warmth are everything I could have hoped for.
12000 feet with wind and i manage to stay comfortable.
Just spent 10 days in the backcountry of Colorado. Temps didn’t get much lower than 40 but the sleeping bag was great. I have bigger shoulders and was concerned about how roomy it would feel but I was pleasantly surprised! I wore gym shirts and a light long sleeve to bed every night and was very warm and cozy.
Love my sleeping bag