- For those of you that like to have roomy sleeping bags
- With a 45-degree temperature rating, this bag will work great for your early season hunts
- The Flex Pad Sleeve holds your pad in place and will allow you to change positions in the middle of the night without rolling off your pad
- Weighs less than 2 lbs
- Non-hooded design is ideal for your summer camping bag
- Nylon shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Pillow Barn that helps keep your pillow in your bag all night
- Streamlined silhouette to help increase the thermal efficiency while you are sleeping
If you are looking for a bag that is lightweight for backpacking on your early season hunts the Big Agnes Lost Dog 45 will have you covered. The Flex Pad Sleeve will unite easily with your pad so if you like to move while you sleep you won’t have to worry about falling off your pad in the middle of the night. This bag has a soft and cozy polyester lining and the nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish.
*air pad not included
|Weight||Regular - 1 lb 12 oz
Long - 1 lb 15 oz
|Fill weight||Regular - 10 oz
Long - 12 oz
|Compressed bag size||Regular - 6.5" x 5.5"
Long - 6.5" x 6.5"
|Temperature rating||45 degrees|
|Bag size||Regular - Fits up to 5'10"
Long - Fits up to 6'6"
|Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
Big Agnes Lost Dog 45 Sleeping Bag