The Black Eagle X-Impact arrow shaft is a premium micro-diameter hunting and target arrow featuring 100% High-Mod Carbon, meaning lighter shafts for better flight characteristics.Why we like this product
- Made from high-quality components for the best performance
- Extremely light arrow allows for more point weight up front for pin point accuracy
- Micro-diameter shaft flies better through cross winds with greater chance of pass through shots
- Straightness tolerance of .001" and a weight tolerance of ± 1 grain for consistency from shaft to shaft
- Includes orange 8 grain Micro-Nocks, and Black Anodized Outserts
- Inner diameter of .165” and outer diameters ranging from .221-.240”
If you’re looking for an arrow that’s bad to the bone, look no further than the X-Impact! Black Eagle constructed the X-Impact from the highest quality materials to ensure the X-Impact is the best nano-diameter shaft on the market. The smaller diameter shaft allows the arrow to cut through cross winds for more accurate shots in the field when it counts. Smaller diameter shafts also lens to better penetration and chance of a pass through for better blood trails. The X-Impact shafts are made of 100% High-Mod Carbon, which makes the X-Impact Black Eagles lightest shaft available to date. This allows for more point weight up front, equating to better flight characteristics and long-range pin-point accuracy. It’s perfect for any hunter or target shooter looking for the highest quality long-range carbon arrow.
|Included Components||Black Anodized Outserts - 42-48 grains (Outsert weights are dependent on spine size)
Orange Micro Nock - 8 grains
|Grains Per Inch||250 - 9.5 grains
300 - 8.1 grains
350 - 7.4 grains
400 - 6.7 grains
|Outside Diameter||250 - .240"
300 - .231"
350 - .228"
400 - .221"
|Grain Weight Tolerance||± 1 grains|
|Quantity Per Pack||12|