- Lightweight and extremely packable makes the NeoAir Xlite perfect for the backcountry hunter
- Pump sack, stuff sack, and repair kit included keeping you going no matter what happens
- Insulated, with an R-Value of 4.2 makes this a great pad for any time of year
- Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk
- Reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes heat loss
- The new WingLock valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation
The NeoAir XLite is an ultralight, three-season sleeping pad and provides great warmth and comfort. With new features like the WingLock valve and ThermaCapture technology, the new NeoAir Xlite is a backpack hunter's dream come true. This pad packs down to the size of a one-liter water bottle to take up less space in your pack. Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk. This pad is 2.5" thick, has an R-Value of 4.2 and features 30D rip HT nylon on the top and bottom. A pump sack, stuff sack, and repair kit are included.
|Dimensions||Regular: 20" x 72"
Large: 25" x 77"
|Weight||Regular: 12 oz
Large: 1 lb
|Packed Size||Regular: 9" x 4.1"
Large: 11" x 4.6"
|Material||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Warranty|