The Backcountry Duo Headlamp is engineered to endure any mountain adventure with 1,000 lumens of red and white light coming from the XLamp XM-L2 LED's, all packaged in a 6061 machined aluminum housing.
- 1,000 lumens of Red and White light
- The XLamp XM-L2 LED's are the highest-performing single die LED
- Housing made from machined 6061 aluminum provides all the durability needed for your next wilderness adventure
- Ultra, High, and Low run modes in both red and white light for stealthy hikes in and the hazardous pack out
- Up to 69 hours of run time from the rechargeable 3.7v (3200mAh) battery
The Peax Backcountry Duo Headlamp will break through any fog, mist, and dark night with 1,000 lumens of white or red light. The amazing power combined with a machined aluminum housing makes the Backcountry Duo the brightest and most durable headlamp you can take into the wilderness. Streamline design gives you everything you need for hardcore backcountry adventures without unnecessary weight and bulk of others. The headlamp includes a rechargeable 3.7v (3600 mAh) battery giving you up to 69 hours of run time so you can spend all nigh cutting up and packing out another awesome harvest. The Backcountry Duo features the XLamp XM-L2 LED which is the highest-performing single-die LED on the market with Ultra, High, and Low run modes in both Red and White light.
|Weight||2.65 oz without batteries|
||3.5" x 1"
White and Red light modes
Ultra, High, Low, Strobe, Fade, and Lock run modes
|Lumens||1,000 (max output)|
Rechargeable 18650 3.7v (3600mAh)
White Light - Ultra (6-8 hours), High (16-18 hours), Low (55-59 hours)
Red Light - Ultra (10-13 hours), High (20-23 hours), Low (65-69 hours)
|Water Resistance Rating||IPX6|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Will fix or replace headlamps with manufacturer defects with proof of purchase
One point = $1
Must be an INSIDER to earn
One point = $1
You may earn points during your free trial but must be an INSIDER to redeem