** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Perfect outer layer for mid season or under a shell during the late season
- Moisture wicking and breathable to keep you dry while maintaining excellent warmth
- Extremely quiet when moving through the timber or drawing on that massive buck
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat
- Optifade Subalpine concealment is perfectly designed for stalking your prey in forested areas
- Durable water repellent finish stands up to light precipitation
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
A necessity for any backcountry outing, the Kelvin Active Jacket features 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha insulation for maximum versatility - an ideal outer layer in mild conditions and perfect insulation under a shell when the mercury plummets. Soft, quiet and breathable, this workhorse knows no off season.
WOMEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|X-Small||32 - 33"||25.5 - 26.5"|
|Small||34 - 35"||27.5 - 28.5"|
|Medium||36 - 37"||29.5 - 30.5"|
|Large||38.5 - 40"||32 - 34"|
|X-Large||42 - 44"||36 - 38"|
Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring..
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
|Weight||14.75 oz (Medium)|
|Material||Breathable Polyester Mesh Liningin treated with Polygiene® Odor Control Technology|
|Insulation||80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha Insulation|