- The women’s Conquer pants are built to keep you warm and dry during the worst weather conditions
- The Conquer pant is sized to fit over your hiking pant but will not impede hiking in rough terrain
- Seams are fully seam taped, keeping water from leaking through and ensuring total weather protection
- The integrated belt allows you to cinch the waist even on long trips
- ¾ side leg zippers allows for venting and easy on/off access even with boots on
- A light layer of Primaloft Eco Silver insulation adds warmth without bulk
The Conquer Pant is your outermost layer when the weather decides to turn south. It is made with advanced fabric technology to make sure you are totally dry and warm. We’ve all heard of waterproof-breathable fabrics but unlike most fabrics on the market we’ve developed a special membrane that is hydrophobic based. It naturally repels moisture and uses microporous technology to let the moisture out. A subtle mechanical stretch adds comfort. A light layer of Primaloft Silver Eco insulation adds warmth without bulk. The pants are sized to fit over your hiking pants but are not too baggy in the legs so you can still hike. The 3/4 side leg zips make it easy to put on over your hiking pants without taking off your boots. Overall, the Conquer Waterproof Insulated Pant is a must have for late season wet weather hunts or those Alaskan adventures.
|Numerical Size||0 to 2||4 to 6||8 to 10||10 to 12||14 to 16|
|Chest||32.5" - 33.5"||34.5" - 35.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||39.5" - 41.5"||42.5 - 44.5"|
|Waist||25.5" - 26.5"||27.5" - 28.5"||29.5" - 31.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|Hip||35" - 36"||37"- 38"||39" - 41"||42" - 44"||45" - 47"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.