- Precise and extremely accurate scale perfect for any shop
- Easy to read digital display with features to satisfy every archer's wants
- The newly designed hook makes it extremely easy to attach to any loop and any bow
- 20% more accurate than the standard weight scale and 10% more accurate than previous models
- Peak/Hold weight function
- Luggage/Fish weight function
- Newly designed handle for a balanced hold and a universal fit
The archery market has never seen a scale this precise, accurate, or dependable. The HS3 is the perfect tool for checking any bow's peak and holding weight. With new weight functions, including a luggage/fish function, this model is the most diverse of its kind. The HS3 has a +/- accuracy 20% higher than any standard scale and 10% higher than our HS2 scale model.
|Max Weight||110 lbs|
Great portable scale seems to be very accurate for checking my bow draw weight and also baggage weight when traveling ! Very handy
This scale works good enough for what im looking for but if you pull 3-4 times in a row it will not be the same lbs. It fluctuates a lb or so. For instance I wanted 61 lbs on my bow so I adjusted the bow until it said 61 lbs. Then once it said 61 lbs i pulled it again and it said 60.3. Then again and it said 60.8. Then again and it said 59.9 then again and it said 60.7. I tried to place my fingers in the same location each time so not to put pressure on one side or the other. All in all im very happy with it.
Works great, nice fit, easy to read. Love it!
Hello everyone, I just got back in town. I haven’t had a chance to use this bow scale gauge. But I will . I’ll give you some insight. Basically I know it’s good , the gentleman at superior archery in Montana,was using this gauge on my bow .. I rate this bow scale at 100 plus. Have a nice day guys ... thank you... Lou
It measures weight. It does it very well. Me likey. : D