** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
||Kelvin Active Jacket Size||Notes|
|Trail||6'2"||190lbs||Large||Runs a little small|
- Perfect lightweight option to add a large amount of warmth to any system
- Easily packs down for organization in your pack
- Synthetic fill fibers provide loft even when wet
- The jacket is treated with DWR to help repel light rains
- Excellent glassing jacket when early season temps begin to drop
- Weighs 13.77 oz - size Large
- 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Shell (40-Gram, 100% Nylon), Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining]
- 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
Soft, silent, and breathable, the Kelvin Active knows no off-season. This jacket excels in the backcountry and delivers superior breathability during active pursuits. Constructed with 80g Polartec® Alpha insulation and a DWR-treated durable nylon face, this jacket is a quiet outer layer in mild conditions or as an insulating mid-layer under a shell when the temps drop.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|Medium||39 - 41"||34"|
|Large||42 - 45"||35"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"||36"|
|XX-Large||50 - 53"||37"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
|Weight||13.77 oz - Large|
|Material||20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Shell (40-Gram, 100% Nylon), Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
On of my favorite piece so far in Sitka's line. Athletic fit for a reason!
Perfect layering jacket
I wore this jacket for a week in Montana this elk season. We had all 4 seasons of weather roll through on this hunt. This active jacket isn't going to be your glassing jacket but it works phenomenal for active hiking/stalking. I had gear get wet and the jacket literally pulls moisture away from your body. Definitely in the bag for early to mid season hunting.
Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket
jacket fits great and i am looking forward to breaking it in when i elk hunt in two weeks.