- Pouch easily attaches almost anywhere
- The Mil-spec mesh backing allows your calls to dry after use
- Easy to open, just squeeze the top and the pouch opens
- Keep your calls clean and organized
- Goes well on a backpack or bino harness
- 80mm squeeze clasp
Finally a way to dry your calls out between using them. Attaches to most pack straps. Made with 1000D Multicam Cordura on one side, Mil-spec mesh on the other. Elastic enclosure with a common loop and three bar sliders (Kifaru K-Clip is shown).
Made with good material. Good strap. Hard to get reeds out with gloves on. Reed tape always get bent if you don’t put them in perfectly.
Hold a few calls nicely and securely.
I had used a similar pouch for Turkey calls that hung around the neck. Wanted something that could go on the bino harness or pack shoulder strap. This fits the bill.
Quality pouch for holding diaphragms nothing fancy just a place to keep them.
I haven’t had the chance to use it in the field yet. Last year I lost so many diaphragm calls out of my pocket and bino harness I wanted something that would help me hang on to them. Looks like it’ll do the job