- If you’re looking for a bag that's ready for any adventure you can throw at it, look no further
- Highly water-resistant design with fully taped seams so you won't have to worry about the occasional rainstorm you might encounter
- Extra-wide top opening for ease of packing and unpacking
- Grab handles on all 4 sides for easy access/carry
- Removable backpack/shoulder straps for versatile carry options
- Exterior organizer side pocket with backpack strap stowage pocket
The Outdoor Vision MULE bags offer highly durable protection for your gear, however, you plan on making the journey. Take it in the truck, or on the plane. Additionally, the extra wide top-opening design allows for easy packing and simplifies gear access while living out of the MULE™ in the backcountry. Extra large pocket accessible from the outside of the bag, which completely separates muddy boots or stinky clothes from the rest of your gear. Rolls tight to the sidewall when not in use, for no loss of internal space.
|Capacity||3051.19 cubic inches|
22" x 13" x 11"
|Material||420 Denier, dual-sided TPU-coated fabric|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year for defective materials or poor workmanship|
Seems solid. Haven’t put it through it’s paces yet.
Just returned from a 5 night pack trip, using this bag. I was able to fit a small sleeping bag and pad, bivy, clothes, crocs and a few other camp items. It is a rugged bag that packed well in the panniers. The shoulder straps made it easy to carry through the airport. The extra pocket on the lid was nice for crocs and a wet camp towel.