- If you’re looking for a bag that is as tough as your next adventure look no further
- Fully waterproof and submersible so you’ll never have to worry about your gear getting wet
- Backpack style shoulder straps with convenient removal features and fixed side handles
- Made of heavy-duty nylon waterproof, abrasion-resistant polyurethane coating, using 840-denier at the upper section and 1680-denier at the bottom
- Side-mounted compression air release valve
- Light reflective closure assist handles with light-reflective logos
Koyukon duffel bags offer unmatched performance in the field with stylish looks for everyday use. Designed for hardcore outdoor enthusiasts. Built to handle environmental extremes (fully submersible and waterproof!), protecting your valuable clothing and gear against rain, wind, and snow. Added backpack-styled shoulder straps with convenient removal features and fixed side handles. This is an important feature at the airport or in and out of a raft. Also included are side straps for your accessories such as fishing case or tripod, reflective logos to easily locate in the darkest of night, and bottom straps for transporting tarps, blankets or simply to compress your gear in tight quarters (with the combined use of the air release valve on the side).
|Dimensions||30" x 14" x 12"|
Upper - Heavy duty abrasion resistant TPU coated 840-denier nylon
Bottom - Super duty abrasion resistance TPU coated 1680-denier nylon
I’ve carried it fishing offshore several days. Rain and wind. No problem. I have the smaller one as well! Great gift to yourself or a friend that likes the outdoors! Tough and durable!
This Koyukon 70 L Storm Gray Duffel Bag is beautiful, functional and is of a great quality. It's larger than I expected and i can pack in it my 4 persons tent with all of its paraphernalia. It also fits nicely in the Overload section of my Teraframe 65 backpack. Brand new it's a little stiff, but with use it softens a bit. It's a durable product that will last you a lifetime.