- Each packet includes a precisely blended electrolyte and mineral composition to support proper hydration, energy metabolism, and physical endurance to keep you out longer while feeling better
- Features a specifically blended formula for fast gastric emptying, rushing fluids to muscles and organs where they’re needed most
- Great when mixed with Energy & Focus
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, or preservatives
- Includes Glucosamine to maintain and nourish joints and retain their proper fluid levels
- Provides energy cycle cofactors and standardized botanical extracts for sustained ATP (energy) production throughout the body
- Low sugar and complex carbohydrates with L-Glutamine help support increased endurance and prevent fatigue
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is the latest generation of sports drinks, incorporating all the current science related to rehydrating and refueling your muscles to meet the demands of a backcountry hunt. By replenishing the broad array of nutrients that are consumed during exercise, and by refilling fluid “reservoirs,” Hydrate & Recover keeps your body and brain fueled for increased endurance and ready to meet the next challenge.
|Servings per bag||30|
Used it on Colorado 2 rifle season elk /mule deer hunt. Drank two bottles of water every night with it in them an ate good food. No issues or cramping
Recently used this product during a CO elk hunt. I did not add it to my water bladder as it needed considerable shaking to fully dissolve the granules into the water. Rather, I mixed it into a 1 L nalgene jar. It made the water more palatable to drink. While I don't know if the electrolytes were really that helpful at least it made me feel as if I was doing something beneficial for rehydration. I did notice that using 1 of these packets per day did eliminate any muscle cramping I had at night. Not sure if it was the electrolytes or just the additional hydration that did the trick. Find a flavor you like and give it a try.
There are not many ways to fire up the g-coupled receptors to let your taste buds go on a ride that’s is packed with essential electrolytes. I highly recommend this to anyone that is on a demanding hunt that wants to avoid cramps with the added dietary nutrients in this lightweight flavor popping package!
Taste good, mix easily, feel like they really help/work. I wonder though if they need to make a vacuum sealed version (similar to mountain house pro-paks) for higher elevations, we were up to 10k feet and some of the packets were fully puffed out while others not at all, makes me wonder if they popped due to the high elevation/ low air pressure.