- Made for ultimate stability and heavy glass
- Designed with durable materials
- Great for glassing from basecamp and packable enough for the backcountry
- Made out of durable aluminum
- Total weight is 4 lbs
- Great for standing and glassing
- Warranty - VIP Warranty
The High CountryTM II is machined with aluminum, offering outstanding durability in a lightweight package. In-the-field adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head. Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system allows for quick adjustments in the feild. Whether you’re working grasslands, forests, or mountains, the High CountryTM II is rock-solid on any surface, with rubber feet for a non-slip grip.
|Load Capacity||22 lbs
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Head Mount||2-Way Pan
|Manufacturer Warranty||VIP Warranty|
It does its job very well
Very happy with this tripod, can’t wait to use it with my new Vortex spotting scope on my elk hunt in early November.
Unreliable when needed
Lightweight amazing in the the back country