- This four-season sleeping pad is a great option for any hunt
- At 2.5 inches thick, this air mattress offers stability and maximum camp comfort
- Boasting the most warmth per ounce for an ultralight mattress
- R-Value is 6.9
- Weighs only 1 lb 1 oz (regular)
- Made out of nylon and polyurethane
- Includes pump sack, stuff sack, and repair kit
- Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty
The XTherm air mattress delivers an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio with a soft, textured no-slip fabric for better next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest. Multiple, reflective ThermaCapture layers give the XTherm sleeping pad a true four-season warmth at 2.5" thick without the weight or bulk. This sleeping pad packs down to the size of a one-liter water bottle. A patch kit is included for emergency repairs.
|Dimensions||Regular: 20" x 72"
Regular Wide: 25" x 72"
Large: 25" x 77"
|Weight||Regular: 1 lb
Regular Wide: 1 lb 6 oz
Large: 1 lb 6 oz
|Packed Size||Regular: 9" x 4"
Regular Wide: 11" x 4.5"
Large: 11" x 4.5"
|Material||30D High Tenacity Nylon/ 70D Nylon Soft Grip|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Warranty|
You get what you pay for, and this didn't disappoint.
Excellent warmth to weight ratio. Packs down almost as small as me neo xlite and isn’t any more noisy which is good. Would recommend this pad to anyone running late season in a flooorless shelter such seek or kifaru
Great pad, little loud when you move around on it, n