** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
||Jetstream Vest Size|
- An excellent option for early-season hunts through high-output late-season jaunts
- The vest is finished with a DWR treatment to resist light precipitation and morning dew
- Great as a stand-alone outer layer or when used in combination with additional layers
- Weighs 14.2 oz - size Large
- GORE WINDSTOPPER Membrane, Polyester Knit Face, Micro-Grid Polyester Fleece Knit Interior
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Jetstream Vest is at home as an insulation layer or a core outer piece. Beyond a bump in warmth, this vest will also nearly eliminate wind that cuts through your garments thanks to the GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® laminate.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|Medium||39 - 41"|
|Large||42 - 45"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"|
|XX-Large||50 - 53"|
How to Take Your Measurements
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
|Weight||14.2 oz - Large|
|Material||GORE WINDSTOPPER Membrane, Polyester Knit Face, Micro-Grid Polyester Fleece Knit Interior|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
The Jetstream vest is awesome. Wind proof and warm. Ive worn it almost every day since I got it. Another great Sitka product
I've owned a Jetstream vest for a couple years now, and liked it so well that I decided the next time I saw one on sale, I was buying a 2nd one.
Bought the best in black at Christmas. I have only worn it as casual wear so. I like it.
It is what I have been looking for the past year. priced right.
Fits good. Seems well made. Very comfortable. Haven’t really had a chance to use.