- Produces all cow/calf mews and nasally sweet estrus sounds for enticing every bull
- Also produces excellent estrus screams
- The plastic barrel produces a different sound than it’s counter partner – M4 Matriarch
- Lightweight cow call only weighing 6 oz
- Easy to blow and sensitive
- Proudly made in the USA
The Trophy Wife will produce all cow/calf mews and nasally sweet estrus sounds. It can also produce and imitate the estrus scream. Easy to blow and sensitive. Simply use your top lip on the reed and blow air across the reed. Firmer lip pressure creates higher pitches, while less lip pressure results in deeper pitches. Cow mews start with a high pitch and taper smoothly to a lower pitch. Mews should be about 1 second in length. Chirps are shorter and higher pitched, lasting less than a second. Estrus mews are pleading and drawn out 1½ seconds or longer. Practice on the call and listen to real elk on CDs and DVDs since they are the best teachers of all!
Bought for my wife. She is a new caller and all ready making good cow sounds out of this call
I used this call on a Colorado archery elk hunt in 2020 and it worked great!