**Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
|Name||Height||Weight||Storm Castle Gaiter Size|
|Trail||6'2"||190lbs||Large / X-Large|
|Brandon||6'1"||235lbs||Large / X-Large|
- Keep the elements out of your boots while still maintaining high levels of comfort
- Waterproof and breathable construction lets you hunt hard all day while keeping your feet totally dry
- Extremely durable construction that can stand up to any terrain or brush you may encounter on your hunt
- Rock solid hook and loop closure keeps your gaiters in place no matter how many miles you put on them
- Bulletproof kevlar bootstrap will stand up to years of hard use
- Camlok buckle on the top strap keeps your gators secured around your calf
Warranty - 3 Year Warranty
Engineered for lasting durability, complete protection, and all day comfort, the STORM CASTLE GAITER is built to work as hard as you do. Whether navigating water crossings, scaling boulder fields, or traversing steep subalpine terrain, these are the gold standard when it comes to backcountry hunting gaiters.
|Size||Calf Circ||Boot Size
|Small / Medium||Up to 15.00"||US 6.0 - 8.5|
|Medium / Large||Up to 15.75"||US 9 - 11.5|
|Large / X-Large||Up to 16.5"||US 12+|
|X-Large / XX-Large||Up to 18.00"||US 9 - 11.5|
S/M - 15.50"
M/L - 16.25"h
L/XL - 17"h
XL/XXL - 16.50"
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Warranty
Bomber proof gators that performed very well in wet and slushy conditions for a first season rifle elk hunt in southwest Colorado. A little noisy in brush but keep you dry and protect you. I got the M/L and wear a size 12 boot and normal sized legs. Hands down a very good product.
I have only used these walking around my own property so far. I will be taking them to Colorado on an elk hunt in October. They seem well made and very durable. The only thing I noticed right away is the upper buckle is a bit hard to release. Will give them a good test soon.