- Provides more sound than a plastic bugle tube
- Wrapped in a neoprene sleeve to help reduce glare and unwanted noise
- The aluminum adds durability while still remaining lightweight for the weight-conscious hunter
- Engineered to meet the same frequency of elk
- Weighs 15 oz
- Flared end for comfort and easy use with any diaphragm call
Manufactured as a one-piece aluminum bugle tube, the Phelps METAL balances the elk hunters' demand for a weight-conscious, compact design and the ability to project loud, crisp calls. The aluminum construction provides more sound than plastic and is engineered to meet the frequency of bull elk. With a flared mouthpiece this bugle tube is easy to use with your favorite diaphragm call. The bugle has been sandblasted, anodized black, and wrapped in a closed-cell neoprene sleeve to eliminate glare and unwanted noise.