*Includes 6 arrow shafts
- A new arrow construction process provides an exceptionally consistent arrow shaft every time
- Lightweight ACU-CARBON provides added speed when every FPS counts
- All carbon construction offers incredible strength for even the largest game
- Match grade straightness of +/-.001” means your arrows will fly true every time, no matter which one you pull out of the quiver
- Pre-installed Microlite nocks
- 6.5mm inserts with 4x larger protective shoulder included (23 grains)
- Pre-fletched with 2” Bully vanes
Hunting accuracy for shooter confidence is the cornerstone of Easton 6.5 arrows. The 6.5 uses a proprietary Acu-Carbon™Uniform Spine process. Acu-Carbon™ is a continuous-fed, single-die manufacturing method that results in the most reliable tolerances and eliminates the need for the spine-alignment and weight sorting. Easton’s Acu-Carbon™ production line produces the most consistent spine and weight from dozen to dozen and lot to lot—year in and year out. This benefits the bowhunter with truer flight and pinpoint accuracy in the field. The Easton 6.5 includes NEW 6.5MM inserts that are made using a 4X-larger shoulder to add strength and boost valuable FOC. The 6.5 also includes Microlite Nocks, which are designed to move the throat of the nock closer to the back of the arrow shaft. This makes the release more forgiving and further optimizes the accuracy of the shot. Microlite nocks are 38% lighter to increase arrow velocity and add front-of-center weight forwarding to improve arrow flight.
|Grains Per Inch||
260 - 11.5
340 - 9.3
400 - 8.4
260 - .280"
340 - .298"
400 - .294"
260 - 34"
340 - 31.5"
400 - 31"
|Quantity Per Pack||6|