- This is your one-stop-shop for total arrow adhesive
- Works on any type of arrow shaft material
- Drys fast to save you time
- Use in any environment without failing
- Total cure time is two hours
- Store the glue in a plastic bag for best results
- Comes in either a 1 oz or 0.5 oz container
Blazer® Bond is their strongest instant glue, formulated for vanes, points, inserts, outserts, and swedged nocks. It works on all shaft types - carbon, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, and wrapped or crested arrows. It's Bohning's most liquid instant glue so it has the fastest dry time - just 20 seconds! Blazer® Bond is fully cured in 2 hours, and it works great in any fletching environment, including humid ones. Use a thin bead of Blazer® Bond for best adhesion. To prevent Blazer® Bond from drying out prematurely, store it inside a plastic bag/container in a refrigerator NOT containing food or beverages. One year expiration on unopened bottles.
Had an issue with an order, it was corrected in less than 24 hours. Couldn’t be happier with you guys!
Worked as designed.