- Easily fletch your own arrows with extreme precision
- Never worry about your fletchings moving during the gluing process
- Compatible with almost any sized arrow shaft
- A permanent magnet for precise placement
- Designed with a self-centering nock receiver
- Built to be self-supporting
The all-metal self-supporting design of the Bitzenburger Jig & Clamp accepts any shaft. Fletch offset, and true right helical with this kit. A permanent magnet ensures precise placement. Self-centering nock receiver is adjustable for 3-fletch 120 degrees, 4-fletch 90 degrees, or 4-fletch 75-degree x 105-degree spacing. Includes clamp, instructions, and adjustment wrenches.
Bought 2 and this is my first time fletching my own arrows. Took a little time to get it set up but it went slick after that and now it’s locked in and solid. Love it
Easy to use and seems to be high quality. So far, very satisfied
It works great. I used the DCA vane angle tool to get a perfect 2.5 degree helix and it works as I needed it to! First time fletching and its simple and easy
Just used it to fletch 6 arrows. Very easy to use and works great.
Excellent product, well made, easy to use. Best fletching jig I’ve used thus far. Well worth it