- Adjustable vertical and horizontal offset mount to attach sidebar to your bow
- Built-in disconnect for quick attach/detach of your sidebar to fit in a bow case or while traveling
- Built to support any amount of weight, without compromising the rigidity of the connection
- Features an integrated quick disconnect for both the front and side bars
- Machined teeth on both side bar elements assure a tight fit and no slip
- Strong, simple, less weight and can be easily disassembled for transport
- Weighs 4.8 oz
The Bee Stinger Side Bar Adjustable Elite Bracket allows you to mount a front and side stabilizer at any angle for the perfect, customized feel. This side bar mount has two main adjustment points and features a quick disconnect mount.
|Material||Machined Aluminum, Black Anodized|
I purchased this bracket so that I could offset the weight of my quiver and balance my bow out. With the combination of the 10” and 8” bee stinger micro hex stabilizers. My bow is completely dead in the hand and the balance is unreal. I’m extremely impressed with bee stinger products. I also enjoy the quick disconnect features so that I could easily take the stabilizers off if I wanted to. Just a couple quick turns and they stabilizers pull right off.