- The women’s Vision Legging is ultra-comfortable, made from super soft, breathable, stretch fabric
- The wicking finish fabric regulates body temperature by moving moisture away from your skin and dries quickly
- The Vision Leggings have a fit designed specifically for women. They look as good as they function in the field
- The high waist fit keep you covered when moving or bending
- The pocket in the back waistband has two openings to help you securely and comfortably carry items
- Polygiene fabric treatment keeps human scent to a minimum even after several days in the field
With a fit designed for a woman, the Vision Legging is ultra-comfortable, made from super soft, breathable, stretch fabric. The polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly, while a Polygiene treatment eliminates human scent so you smell fresh even after multiple days on the mountain. This legging is designed to keep you warm in the cold or cool in the heat. In the cold, the soft fabric feels cozy while the wicking finish keeps you dry. In the heat, the fabric keeps you cool in the heat by blocking the harshest rays and drying fast for evaporative cooling. A low-profile pocket across the back waistband holds hand warmers while in the field or fits your phone while wearing them around town. The Vision leggings are stretchy and breathable enough you can wear them alone on a summer hike, or under hiking pants on a cold day.
|Numerical Size||0 to 2||4 to 6||8 to 10||10 to 12||14 to 16|
|Chest||32.5" - 33.5"||34.5" - 35.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||39.5" - 41.5"||42.5 - 44.5"|
|Waist||25.5" - 26.5"||27.5" - 28.5"||29.5" - 31.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|Hip||35" - 36"||37"- 38"||39" - 41"||42" - 44"||45" - 47"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.