- Designed specifically to be a hunter’s stabilizer
- An ultra-light, micro diameter stabilizer to reduce wind drift while maintaining stiffness
- Helps steady your aim for those long shots
- Comes with a 3 oz weight (additional weights sold separately)
- Available in four different lengths (8, 10, 12, and 15 inches) to meet the needs of any hunter
- Contains a revolutionary internal vibration dampening material to kill residual frequencies before they reach the bow
The Mountain Series Stabilizer is designed as a hunter’s stabilizer. This series of stabilizers is an ultra-light, micro diameter stabilizer to reduce wind drift while maintaining stiffness. They have a revolutionary internal vibration dampening material to kill residual frequencies before they reach the bow.
Awesome stabilizers. I got a 15” front and a 10” back on my PSE EVO EVL 34 and it helps hold on target rock steady. So glad I pulled the trigger on those two stabilizers. Thanks
Have been shooting my bow without any stabilizers for a while. Decided to try this product out and it definitely helps keep your pins on zero longer. Very satisfied.
I honestly just bought a stabalizer cause I was told I needed one , I truly don't notice a diffrence with or without out . but at least now I dont need to listen to people asking where my stabalizer is 5 stars
Put this on a new bow build. Spent weeks getting bow dialed in and tuned up without a stabilizer. Decided on 15" stabilizer because, why not? Pin float is almost non existent. Really shines at 50 yards plus. I've done side by side comparisons with my other bow that has an 8" stab swapping stabs from one bow to the other and back and forth. And at<40 yards there isn't a huge difference, but getting up past 50, when the target starts to get really small and little movements make big differences, it shines. Was concerned about the length, but it doesn't make the bow any less mobile. The only downside is I have to remove it to put bow in case. Other than that it's great!
I’m pretty new to archery, bought this so I’d have a longer stabilizer up front and could put my existing 8” in back. Was worried about weight but don’t even notice and my bow is so much more stable. Shipped fast just in time for deer season