- 5 ¼” baffles spaced out evenly for extreme comfort and the ability to contour to anyone's body
- Plenty of room for side sleepers with a spacious foot box and roomy shoulder area
- Lightweight and perfect for every backcountry situation and user
- Weighs only 2 lbs 7 oz
- 7” of high loft down provides warmth and comfort down to 5degrees
- Extremely weather resistant the MicroLite XP™ shell retains maximum breathability with a down-filled collar
- Warranty - Lifetime
When the Sierras or the Rockies are your usual destinations and you need the maximum protection from your 3-season bag, leave nothing to chance with the Antelope. Its roomy 62″ shoulder girth allows for comfort and the 7″ loft from 26 ounces of high lofting down provides warmth to 5 degrees. The security of this bag is sealed with a full 3-Dimensional down-filled collar and a robust draft tube. While extremely weather-resistant the MicroLite XP™ shell retains maximum breathability and its down-filled collar is sewn with MicroLite XP™ fabric.
|Weight||Regular - 2 lbs 7 oz
Long - 2 lbs 9 oz
|Pack Size||8" x 17"|
|Temperature Rating||5 degree|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
||Regular - 26 oz Down Fill
Long - 28 oz Down Fill
|Max User Height||Regular - 6'0"
Long - 6'6"
|Hip Girth||Regular - 53"
Long - 54"
|Shoulder Girth||Regular - 62"
Long - 63"
Western Mountaineering Antelope MF 5° Sleeping Bag