- Weighs only 9.8 oz, making it perfect for the ultralight backcountry hunter
- The spring loaded legs allow you to deploy your bipod and get on target quick
- These adjustable 6” to 9” legs makes this bipod ideal for prone shots and shooting from a rest
- Extends from 6” to 9”
- Folds parallel to the barrel for easy carrying when not in use
- All-weather black anodized finish
- Made in the USA
Harris Bipods are quick and sturdy, built with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish. Spring-loaded, telescoping legs adjust quickly, fold parallel to barrel for carrying. Most suitable for shooting from a bench or from a prone position.
Perfect size for shooting from the prone position. I have 3 Harris bipods and have never had an issue with any of them
Initial impressions are great. Lightweight, compact, easily installed onto sling stud. Seams to be quality build but time will tell there.