- The PerfeX Long Neck is a feature-packed handheld thumb trigger release
- It’s quiet and easy to hook to a d-loop and the string keeper allows you keep it attached
- Comfortable in the hand and highly adjustable, it’s a perfect fit for bow hunters looking for a quality handheld release
- The PerfeX is a release that offers an exact match between handles regardless of the mechanism inside
- Its mechanism offers the fastest lock time in the industry and minimizes the possibility of string interference
- The PerfeX has expanded the traditional range of trigger tension adjustability from ridiculously light to absurdly heavy and everything in between
The PerfeX is a handheld thumb release that is quiet and easy to hook onto any D-loop. You can also easily cock the release before you clip it onto the string. This release is perfect for the bow hunter who wants to shy away from your typical index release to take their shooting skills up a notch. The sweet thing about the PerfeX is that you can easily transform the release to either a three or four finger depending on what feels good in your hand.
Great release love the way it clips in to the d loop and won’t come off until the trigger is pulled. Matches up perfectly to the back tension version
I’ve shot Carters for years and they are great but the Stan Perfex ups the level. Super adjustability and I can configure it any way I want.
I’ve become a huge fan of the Stan Perfex long neck releases! The Perfex thumb is my go-to release. It handles so well and is very comfortable to shoot consistently.
Wanted to switch from index to thumb and this one had great reviews. Hasn’t disappointed thus far. Taking a bit to get the hang of it.
Much smoother than my scott sigma. Adjustments are almost unlimited. Seems to run small in size. Ordered a medium from another store at first and turned out to be way too small. Sized up to a large from goHunt and it’s just right for my average sized hands. Don’t hesitate to order if you’re looking for a top of the line release.