- A 3 finger release, it’s one of Carters’ most adjustable releases suited for every archer from hunters to target shooters
- Many settings for tension and trigger travel perfect for customizing to feel of the release to match your shooting style
- Cocking level closes the hook in one motion for quick motion on drawing back in any hunting situation
- Left or right-handed use
- Weighs in at 6.4 ounces
- Jaw closes when you cock the release
- Trigger springs are also easily adjustable to achieve the desired tension
The Chocolate Addiction is one of Carter's most adjustable releases. At the base of the trigger, there are three holes. The first one adjusts trigger travel while the other two are spring-loaded to affect trigger tension. The tension and travel setting options are endless. The cocking lever on the back closes the hook with one motion. For left and right-handed use.
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty|
This is a great release, love how it fits in the hand, and the adjustability of the thumb trigger
My first venture away form the wrist strap releases, so far I am liking it. Takes a little getting used to, but I certainly feel like I have a better anchor point, and this release came highly recommended. Practice has been fun, groups have been tight, and I’m getting the hang of the change.
I love my new release ! It has been a night and day
Difference. I will not switch back to a wrist release the stress on my wrist was too much. The back tension release is the way to go !