Only 7 left in stock
The Deep Impact arrow shaft by Black Eagle is a .165" micro-diameter 100% carbon shaft featuring a straightness tolerance of .001 or .003, weight tolerance of ± 1 grain, Black Anodized Outserts, and Micro nocks.Why we like this product
- Built for the most accurate and repeatable reps with an extremely flat trajectory
- Micro diameter helps eliminate cross-wind drift for more precise shots
- Fine tuned and optimized to deliver the most kinetic energy for devastating penetration at all ranges
- Straightness tolerance of .001" or .003" with a weight tolerance of ± 1 grain
- Inner diameter of .165” with an outside diameter ranging from .209-.248”
- Includes Black Anodized Outserts 40 grains (300 Spine) 42 grains (350, 400 Spine) and Micro-Nock - 8 Grains
The name says it all. The Black Eagle Deep Impact arrow shafts are incredibly light and strong micro-diameter shafts developed using cutting-edge carbon manufacturing techniques. These shafts uses fine-tuned spine-to-weight ratios to maximize the speed, kinetic energy, penetration, and the flattest trajectory possible. The Deep Impact series micro-diameter shafts fly straighter through cross winds due to the smaller surface area. The incredibly strong 100% carbon shafts carry a ton of kinetic energy for better penetration to bring down tough big game.
|Included Components||Black Anodized Outsert:
300 Spine - 40 grains
350 Spine - 42 grains
400 Spine - 42 grains
Micro-Nock: 8 grains (all spines)
|Grains Per Inch||300 - 11 grains
350 - 9.6 grains
400 - 8.6 grains
|Outside Diameter||300 - .248"
350 - .240"
400 - .233"
|Grain Weight Tolerance||± 1 grains|
|Quantity Per Pack||12|
One point = $1
Must be an INSIDER to earn
One point = $1
You may earn points during your free trial but must be an INSIDER to redeem