* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing chart to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- The Helio Bottom is the perfect layering piece for cooler temperatures, match it with the Helio Hoody for a perfect base layer system
- Boot top length to eliminate bunching or interference with boots
- The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms
- Polygiene Technology treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Constructed of 94/6 poly/spandex blend, weighing 8.3 oz total
- Elastic trim with forgiving stretch
The Helio bottom is a lightweight microfleece backed long john designed for cold weather hunting. Controlling your temperature is easy with side zips, which when paired with the De Havilland Pant, allows you to vent all the way to the skin. They also have Polygiene® Odor Control Technology that prevents odor-causing bacteria. The bootcut design offers the perfect length so that they ensure coverage but do not extend down into your boots where they can bunch and bind. The Helio bottom is a goHUNT office favorite for late-season hunts.
*Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
**Beltline: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
***Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
|Weight||8.3 oz (large)|
|Material||94/6 Poly/Spandex Blend|
|Vents||Stratum Layered Zipper System|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship|