- Fixed 5 pin sight packed with features, including a dovetail mount to get perfect peep alignment
- Micro-adjustable vertical and horizontal gang adjustment
- The individual pins are completely adjustable which makes this sight easy to set up, sight in, and accurate in the field
- Precise 2nd and 3rd axis leveling
- Armed guard fiber management system keeps pin and fiber protected
- Warranty - Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship
This is one of the highest quality fixed sights that CBE offers. It is micro-adjustable for windage and elevation, has a dovetail mounting system, is 3rd axis adjustable, and comes with a sight light. This sight also has the new engage pin adjustment system. All you need to do is loosen a hex screw to engage the chosen pin. Then turn the knob to make micro-adjustments to the individual pins. This way you do not have to worry about accidentally over adjusting with a hex wrench.
|Number of Pins||5|
|Adjustment||3rd axis leveling|
|Material||Fully machined aluminum|
|Warranty||No questions asked warranty|
I have been using this sights for over 6 months and it is good, but has some negatives.
The pins are very visible and the blades are a nice touch, the micro adjustments help tune the bow to your shooting situation and the light for the micro fibers works very well.
My biggest complaint is that the sight is very small! You will be using a tiny peep sight and the sight picture will be small. The quality of some of the bolts and finishes also is not top of the line.
I don’t think I would purchase a second one, but it does the job out at 3D courses out to 80+ yards so it works.